Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Idol (Pre-Game) Thoughts

It's the finals folks. This is big. Big enough to warrant a pre-game show.

My thoughts:
  • Kris needs to bring his A-game. No defense, just offense, no mishaps.
  • Kris also needs to do Kris. No copies, just original interpretations. Kris doing what Kris does best.
  • Kris also needs a little help from Adam. I hate to say it, but I think Adam needs a bit of an off night for Kris to have a chance.
  • I know I shouldn't root against people, but I kinda hope Adam has an off night.
  • I can't wait to see what the judges do to top all their previous spotlight-stealing antics. It's the finals. Better be big people. And, who knows (fingers crossed), it may be Kara's last chance . . .
So. What do you think? Can Kris pull it off? I think I feel a poll coming on. Yep. I do. Cast your vote to the right. Whatever your pick, good luck tonight.

4 comments:

heber said...

My vote was based purely on emotion. I don't like Adam. Go Kris.

Heather said...

I sadly don't think Adam has off nights, but here's to hoping. I hope Kris and that little crazy lip of his knocks everyone's socks off!

Steph said...

All Danny's fans are going to go towards Chris -and i think he definitely has a shot! He will win i say!!!

Kim said...

I voted for Adam but I'm pulling for Kris. Really I don't care. Neither one of them is going to be Daughtry or Carrie Underwood.