Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cupcake Cravin'


Move over Magnolia. Make room for Billy's Bakery. H and I stumbled on this spot today and remembered that Hill saw them on Food Network. Well, anyone who knows us knows we never pass up an opportunity to try a Food Network gem.

Verdict: Way better than Magnolia. Icing was better. Cake was better. Yum. As far as we could see though, no banana pudding offering (which by the way is the only thing worth getting at Magnolia). Can't win 'em all I guess.

Thanks Hill. We owe you one.

Deets: Billy's Bakery | 184 9th Ave. @ 21st | www.billysbakerynyc.com

3 comments:

Hillary Mondragon said...

Jealous! I hope we can attest to the deliciousness in Septmeber...keep your fingers crossed! BTW Jed's pics are getting better by the blog!

heber said...

I could totally be wrong on this one... but I believe "Billy" used to be a partner at Magnolia... decide to do his own thang. I'm sticking with Magnolia though. Banana pudding beats cupcake... every time.

RyAnn Thompson said...

mmmmmm cupcakes......mmmmmmmmmmmmm