Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Votes Are In

H's running poll has closed. Great voter turnout. Thanks everyone.

The overwhelming majority were for a 5k. I'm likin' it. Turns out H is already signed up for the Revlon 5k Run/Walk on May 2. Call it a coincidence, I call it fate. Now she just has to circle the "run" part of Run/Walk. So, to help encourage her, how 'bout donating a little money? H has a $50 (hey, times are tough) fundraising goal to go with her 5k participation.

Click here to donate. It's for a great cause. C'mon, you know you want to.

2 comments:

Kristie Larsen said...

oh sheesh, i would donate but you know, i already did ; ) but I will be there running with you Heath. We can both do it!!!!

Lucile Eastman said...

Be glad to donate, but I don't think my financial advisor will let me. Proud of you!