Saturday, April 11, 2009

Photo Op

Good Friday for me became even, uh, good-er, when I found out that I didn't have to work. I decided to take advantage of the day off and snap a few pics of one of my favorite buildings in Queens--5 Pointz. Essentially, it's an entire building covered in graffiti (click to learn more). I dig it. It was a ton of fun to take pictures of all the work, and I had no idea the kind of stuff that was there until I was actually up next to it. Even saw a few of the artists in action--major bonus.

Hope you enjoy a small sampling.





5 comments:

Lucile Eastman said...

Great pics! Someday we hope to be able to see the things you photograph in person.

JaReD said...

Is this the building you see from the subway train into manhattan?

Jed Eastman said...

Yeah, it is. Figure I've seen it so many times from the train I might as well take a closer look. Way cool.

Kage said...

Oh, so it was you who caused the Staircase to collapse

Kristie Larsen said...

get your fix, cause that building is coming down... or at least that is what I have heard. love to see it close up, thanks for sharing.