Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Love is in the Air

Oh to be young and in love...and broke! Moving to a BIG city was not cheap for a couple who got married three days earlier.

1.5 years later, 1 failing economy, 1 big Swensen Photography sale=Finally being able to afford our wedding pictures!

It was such a fun stroll down memory lane. Looking through our pictures made me fall in love with our wedding, my dress, and especially my husband even more.

I hope you enjoy some of the pics. And, don't be shy...if you want to see more I am more than HAPPY to show them off.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful!! Makes me want to go back, say, 12+ years . . . Good times in UT - hope you guys make it down here soon!

Hillary Mondragon said...

Heathe-that was the most beautiful I have ever seen you...I think it was the glow of finding the love of your life or something like that. Miss you guys-can't wait to see you again!

Sharon said...

What great pictures. You look gorgeous and your dress is beautiful. I love the purple with it. I guess the failing economy is good for something!

Chelsi said...

Really, that wedding was so dang beautiful!!! We were so glad we could make it. I LOVED your dress and you looked stunning in it!!!!

Billy and Nikki said...

I LOVE! your so pretty.

Kristie Larsen said...

oy! i think i am in love with you guys too (and the dress) and of course I would love to see more. looks like the perfect day...

Sadie said...

Love, Love, Love the pics!!! I for one am in vote of some more :-)