Friday, October 24, 2008

Seven

Sometimes I like reading these, so maybe you do to.

7 Things I can do

1. I can make up recipes in my head...and they usually turn out really good!
2. I can read a good book in days. I just get so into it and can't put it down.
3. I can put my fist in my mouth
4. I can clean faster and better than anyone I know :)
5. I can eat anything/everything with peanut butter in/on it
6. I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Some call it a talent, others annoying (sorry Jedders)
7. I can make people laugh pretty easily

7 things I can't do

1. I can't go back to sleep once the alarm clock has beeped.
2. I can't play any musical instruments. I really should learn.
3. I can't run. I have tried, but I hate it. No races for me.
4. I can't skip breakfast. I have to stick to a schedule and usually don't veer too far from it.
5. I can't go to sleep without washing my face.
6. I can't go a day without talking to my sister Hillary.
7. I can't leave the house without my bed being made.

7 things that attracted me to Jed


1. He was (is) SO easy to talk to. Our first conversation was the best FIRST conversation either of us had.
2. He is so fun. No matter what is going on, it's always more fun when Jed is there.
3. His dimples when he sings.
4. His eyebrows...they are PERFECT. To someone who has crazy eyebrows and will have children in the future with someone with perfect eyebrows gives me (and the future child) hope.
5. His laugh is contagious. When he starts laughing, I usually start laughing too...then he laughs harder and I laugh harder, etc.
6. His ambition. C'mon: BYU grad with his masters, job lined up in NEW YORK CITY...how could I say no to that?
7. His lips.

7 things I say to often

1. Don't be mean and hateful
2. Sure.
3. Like
4. Duh
5. Let's get a treat
6. I just need to nap for a second
7. I'm bored (but, just because I am not working right now) and I usually say it to myself.

7 Fave foods (they change regularly for me)

1. Cafe Rio salad
2. chips and guacamole
3. watermelon
4. cookies (anything withOUT nuts or fruit)
5. Stir fry-lots of veggies, not a lot of chicken
6. kashi crunch
7. rice-pretty much any type, but I usually don't eat very much of it?

2 comments:

Steph said...

i like this post...i am the same way w/ alarm clocks...happy b-day jed

Kristie Larsen said...

hmmm. i like #4 of things you can do. i might hit you up for it.... and a few laughs of course.
k