Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Friends





Jed and I have been frequented by guests over the past couple of months. We actually have become quite popular since moving to NYC. We love seeing friends and family and this week is no different. Our friends Kisty and Kristen have joined us from SLC and Denver. I lived with Kristen for almost 3 years and have been friends with Kisty about the same. I have had some really great memories with these girls...again, this week is no different. We are having a really fun time. I have done more exploring this week than I have in a LONG time.
We have walked the Brooklyn Bridge, toured the Financial District, Times Square, saw 'Legally Blonde' the musical, Central Park, midtown, downtown and a few other places in between.
We have seen Tina Fey, the midget in Elf (the angry elf), Russell Crowe, 30 Rock filmings, and a music video. Whew. The celeb sightings have been fun!!!
I love these girls and am so happy to see them and hang out with them. They are so funny and always have a good time.

6 comments:

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

Sounds like so much fun. Let's play soon!!!

Lacey Sue said...

So when's my turn to come visit :)! heheee

sheri said...

It was so fun to see you three this morning on the Today show! Anything to be popular with the friends, and family (9 days to go!)huh! Loveyoumissyou!

Steph said...

You guys are sure popular....i wish people wanted to come see charlottesville -- now that i am a stay at home mom i would be able to entertain them (altho we don't have broadway to go to, the cool big buildings, or any of the other really cool attractions so it's no wonder)
I want to come visit so I can see legally blonde and some other shows too!!! sometime soon.....

The Vaughn Family said...

Thats way fun sis! Sounds like you're having a great time! Kelly next week, Hank and Sheri next weekend...you guys are going to have to start booking your days so you don't have 13 people show up on your doorstep at the same time! BTW, I think that they prefer to be called 'little people' now, not midgets. haha JK

Whitney said...

It looks like you guys had a total blast! JEALOUS! I saw you guys on the today show, that was really fun! I was just watching and was like, "HEY.. thats kristen and Heather!!" you guys are cute, I'm glad they came to visit you!