Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Last year our Halloween kind of fell flat...our fault. So this year we decided to really step it up a notch. 

Last night we had a few of our friends over for the first annual Spooktacular Spookies party. We ate scary treats and watched The Office (although I think we were all disappointed at the lack of Halloween in the episode).

Today I took the day off from work and we rented a car and drove up to Connecticut to see the leaves and visit a fun little pumpkin farm. We also took a tour around some of the Connecticut neighborhoods...they all looked pretty tempting, but for now I think we're staying put. We loved the farm, the houses, the leaves and of course the pumpkins.

After our fall tour through Connecticut it was time to get ready for our ward Halloween party. Again, last year's performance was not so good...this year, well see for yourselves. We had a great Halloween and loved seeing all of our friends in their costumes.

Happy Halloween everyone!


If you want to see the rest of the photos, check these out: Picasa | Facebook


12 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

WHAT A RIOT!!! Your costumes ROCK!!

Lacey Sue said...

WHAT A RIOT!!! Your costumes ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes!

Kage said...

Seriously, I think you guys should have won best theme.....you were AWESOME

Lucile Eastman said...

Fun, fun stuff! Looks like you are loving your new camera.

Mike and Lisa said...

You guys are too funny! When you say you stepped it up a notch you weren't kidding!

Noel Family said...

I LOVE your costumes! That is awesome!

Tay and Teigan said...

Awesome! Glad you had the halloween spirit!

Whitney said...

HA! Those costumes are hysterical! i LOVE THEM!!! Very Creative!

Hilary said...

You guys are adorable. You must have so much fun together. I love the chicken pic!!! You make me giggle! Missin you!

RyAnn Thompson said...

I love your costumes! They turned out great!!! I hope Jed was carring around a real bucket of fried chicken with the chicken....yummmmmy

Lacey Sue said...

send me your email...I am setting my blogspot to private, so I need your email so I can invite you to view mine again...thanks!!!