Saturday, May 10, 2008

Shout out to Sher

Being that it is Mother's Day weekend, I thought I would say thanks to my mom for being such a great mom! We have some great memories...some of which I would like to share:
1. Visiting Jared in San Fran and you being so scared to drive down the hills.
2. That day when the sun was SO BRIGHT!!! (Man, it really was so bright that day :)
3. All your help for making my wedding day as perfect as it was.
4. When dad was working in Hawaii, Britt and Jared were off to college, it was me, you and Hill...the THREEEEEEEEEEEEE Amigos. (I think we ate Shepard's Pie 4 times a week)
5. Having our first drink on the plane together (I said Cran-Apple juice...the stewardess interpreted that to "CROWN" apple juice...which is a whiskey. It took one sip to realize we got the wrong drink! Needless to say my mom couldn't drive us home from the airport. haha JUST KIDDING MOM!)
6. Going to Good Things Utah...where the good things are! (see picture to the right)
7. Your love for "favorites" on the computer.
8. Not understanding that there is an option to print one page instead of 60 pages that you aren't going to read.
9. Your daily e-mails...makes me so happy to hear from you!
10. Asking me one year "do you want a sewing machine for Christmas" My response, "No thanks"...waking up Christmas morning with a sewing machine. (side note, I now LOVE having a sewing machine.)
11. Being a great friend!
I love you mom. Thanks for your example...you are one of a kind!

2 comments:

Jessie Jo said...

I am SO jealous of your going to Good Things Utah! I loved watching that in Utah.

sheri said...

OK, sniff, sniff......
I really love your blog the best today! You are sweet and thoughtful, and a lot of fun memories! Happy Mother's Day to all!