Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hey Hey Mr CPA

Just got my last CPA exam score. 79. Passed by a mere 4 points...good enough for me.

At this moment, there are a few people I'd like to thank:

First and foremost, the academy.
Long Spring Garden, couldn't have done it without your General Tsao's chicken.
Entenmann's, your tasty treats made it all a little more bearable.
Brigham Young University for the second-to-none education that prepared me for this moment.
My parents for the intellect to match the challenges of the dreaded AICPA.
Most of all my lovely wife for her unprecedented skills in flash card quizzing, for her patience through all the lonely nights and boring weekends, and for telling me I passed every time I told her I failed. For all her hard work and perseverance, she can now say with pride that she is married to one of the most boring professions on the planet...ah, the sweet taste of victory.

6 comments:

Lucile Eastman said...

We're so proud. You did what you set out to do and you did it together. Good on ya!

sheri said...

Yeah! Free tax preparation for the rest of our lives! Way to go , Jed!

Rach said...

Good job, Jed!

Jessie Jo said...

Congrats! That is such a good feeling to know you have passed.

Jen said...

Hey there Jed! Congratulations!

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

Congrats. We knew you passed. Welcome back, welcome back.