Monday, May 12, 2008

A Day in the "Office"

So, after a day at the office (which I may add was a gloomy, rainy, dreary day...the type of day where you want to get into pajamas and eat soup and watch movies) I'm heading to the subway. I round the corner and see a few people crowded around a hotel entrance. Of course, I automatically think, "who's the celebrity" and sure enough...I saw the WHOLE cast of The Office walk out of the hotel to their awaiting cars. Jim (with a beard), Dwight, Stanley, Tobey, Kevin, Phyllis, Oscar, Kelly, Ryan, Meredith, Darrel, Andy and the weird one whose name I can't think of...he's always stealing things. Pam, Michael Scott, and Angela were MIA.
To ice the cake...I was also standing RIGHT next to a guy that I thought looked awfully familiar. Laura Dern then came out of the hotel and met up with her husband, Ben Harper, who I was standing right next to.
Ah, the silver lining on the very cloudy day!

8 comments:

akdoxey said...

Wow- I need to get into the city more often, you've worked up quite the celeb citing list...LUCKY! Oh, and his name is Creed.

Kage said...

That goes down in your celeb history as one of the BEST ones....so many? That's awesome...

Natasha said...

That makes for an awesome day! Isn't this city great!

Tay and Teigan said...

Ok that is pretty much the best day ever. Your celeb list just got five times longer! NYC is the best. And so is Ben Harper.

P.S. The creepy clepto guy is named Creed. :)

Sharon said...

Hi Heather! That is AWESOME! I'm so jealous!

Sharon said...

Hey Heather, this is Sharon (Allred) Stewart! I found your blog through a couple other blogs and I just wanted to say hello. I can't believe you are living in New York!!! What are you doing there? And I take it you are married! I haven't seen you forever! I live in Oregon now with my hubby and 2 boys. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, I hope everything is going well for you guys!

And by the way, I am jealous that you saw the office cast....we are obsessed with that show!

MUNKSTOWN said...

You always have good karms and good vibes to attract all the right people. Who was your favorite to see?..come on it was Dwight huh. You should go to Philly this weekend.

Amanda said...

Love the stories...I always look forward to looking and Heath and Jedsters blog. Funny, intersting, and crazy stories. Keep them coming...I knew there was a reason you lived in NY.