Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We're back!!!

Internet has been down in the Eastman apartment...for the last week. URGH! I didn't realize how much I wanted, needed, loved the internet until I didn't have access to it.
After the Time Warner techie came to shed some light on the problems, we are up and running. He had the audacity to call me a "slave to entertainment" to which I should have replied one of the following:
"My so called "entertainment" pays your dolla dolla billz"
"I know, crazy, I want to actually USE a service I am paying for"
"So, what?"
So, if anyone has posted anything funny, interesting, shocking, etc. and are thinking "why hasn't Heather or Jed commented on this great news" give us a bit. We are on a bit of internet overload. Lots of people.com to catch up on.
But, we are back. SO happy to be here.

2 comments:

Lucile Eastman said...

Was it your problem or the Cable companies?

sheri said...

Welcome back, we have missed you! Happy Thanksgiving, hope you have a great dinner with friends, and know that family misses you back home.