Sunday, April 20, 2008

Welcome Back to Reality

Well, some of us weren't quite sure if this day would ever arrive, but I'm finally done with the CPA exam...assuming that I passed this last test that is (so keep your fingers crossed). It's been a long, tough road and I'm glad it's over. Heather and I are looking forward to spending our week nights actually talking to each other and our weekends exploring all the secrets of our city found in our new favorite book, City Secrets - New York City.
Thanks to everyone for all your support, especially my little amateur CPA of a wife!

2 comments:

Lucile Eastman said...

We are keeping our fingers crossed. So proud of you both.

Amanda said...

Hey Great job and enjoy the time you now have to spend together. We miss you two little love birds.
Oh, and Heath, how do you know Danica??