Thursday, April 10, 2008

Everything is better with Jedders.

1. What is your husband's name? William Jedediah Eastman
2.Who eats more? Hmm, that is a great question. For some reason, I think I need to match Jed bite for bite...but, he can out-eat me at meals, but I can blow him out of the water with treats...which are sometimes substitutes of meals.
3. Who said I love you first? Jed. The night before his birthday. I was going to tell him on his birthday and he beat me to it.
4. Who is taller? Jed. Probably Jed. :)
5. Who is smarter? Jed is so smart!!! I ain't no dummie, but he's a smart one there. However, I am a fountain of useless knowledge. We make a good team.
6. Who is more sensitive? We are both sensitive to different things. Does Jed cry at Biggest Loser...perhaps???
7. Who does the laundry? I get sick when I think of this question. It is by far THE most dreaded chore for us because the laundry mat is around the corner from us. Which means, we take the laundry UP AND DOWN 4 flights of stairs. I do it. Most of the time. He is very helpful to bring it up the 4 flight though.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
9. Who pays the bills? He's an accountant, of course he does!
10. Who cooks more? I do, but that will soon be changing as the dreaded CPA test will be over next week.
11. What meals do you cook together? He is really good at Mexican food and stir-fry's. I say we would do that together most.
12. Who is more stubborn? I don't really think either of us are stubborn?
13. Who is the first to admit it when they are wrong? We're both pretty good at this too. BUT, I always have a "but" to follow.
14. Who is more clean? I think we all know the answer to this...I am a FANATIC. But, Jed is really clean too!
15. Who has more siblings? Jed. He is the youngest of 7
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both have a leg in.
17. What do you like to do together? Everything. . . walks in parks, shopping, eating, etc. We really are best friends. People at work think it's weird that we do everything together. But, I can honestly say, I can't think of a more perfect person to do everything with!
18. Who eats more sweets? Oh goodness...we both eat too much! I am now justifying eating 3 100 calorie snacks instead of one fully loaded.
19. Guilty pleasures? Jeopardy, Coldstone, Saved by the bell reruns, clothes!
20. How did you meet? Fate.
21. Who asked who out first? Jed asked me. We went to a Death Cab for Cuties concert.
22. Who kissed who first? Jed kissed me. Ohhh.
23. Who proposed? Jed did. Picnic in Logan Canyon. A pair of shoes. Ring on buckle of shoe. It was magical!
24. Best features? I know this is weird, but I am obsessed with Jed's eyebrows. Maybe because mine are so wiry...but, his are perfect. I also love his dimples, but he only has dimples when he is singing. Weird, right?
25. What is his best quality? The list is VERY long, but I will pick my faves: He makes me feel so great about myself everyday, he is so well balanced...he fits into any situation and makes those he is talkng with feel important, he is very fun and is always looking for fun things to do, he is funny, he is charming, he is talented, he is really pretty dang perfect!

3 comments:

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

We like you two. Thanks for moving to nyc!

Tay and Teigan said...

ok ya'll are seriously adorable. i am so glad you are so happy! if we got you and tay together on jeopardy and trivial pursuit we could be unstoppable.

Natasha said...

That was some great info on Jed! I will have to turn around in church this Sunday to see his dimples, when he is singing!