Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jared and Ryann


We had a great time with my brother and future sister-in-law. They came to visit on Friday and left on Sunday.
So, what did we do in New York?
Ate. Shopped. The usual for New York. They also went to TWO concerts (same band...Widespread Panic) but still had time to hang out with us.
Things I love about Jared:
1. SO funny!
2. Very generous
3. Always ready to get up and go
Things I love about Ryann:
1. She's good to Jared
2. She is SOOOO sweet
3. She likes my shopping advice :)
Thanks for coming you two! We loved having you and can't wait to see you in June.
PS. Hankster is looking good in the background!

2 comments:

sheri said...

Wow, is your brother and Dad handsome! The two girls in the picture aren't so bad, either! We can't wait until we can all except for the Mondragons,:( see each other in June. Nine more weeks! Thnaks for always being on top of the latest news! Love you!

Julie said...

Hey Heather! Your blog is entertaining, you and Jed are very cute and you both look great! I hope that things are going well for you guys, congrats on getting married and how fun that you live in NY! Our blog is private but I'd love to send you an invite... you can email me at julescnelson@gmail.com or leave it here and I'll add you! Take care!