Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tags...gotta love em!


You may be able to tell that I LOVE tags...my friend Mindy tagged me, so here you go:

Q. Where were you 10 years ago?

I just got my license, so I was cruising Main! (for you non-country folks, that means I was driving up and down main street in my small town. Why? I'm not sure...to waste my .89 cents per gallon of gas!)

Q. 5 Things to do on my "to do" list today?
Well, because it's Sunday, it was pretty limited...but, I did have things I wanted to get done
1. Church-check
2. Go for a walk-check
3. Paint my nails-check
4. Talk to my mom-check
5. Send out e-mails-check

Q. 5 foods I enjoy
This varies quite frequently...but I will give you my list as of lately
1. Grapes (Green or Red...I'm not picky!) 2. Watermelon 3. Chicken salad sandwiches 4. Oatmeal cookies 5. make-your-own salads (you can't throw a stone without hitting a make-your-own-salad cafe. And, to add to that, you can't find a stone to throw and if you did, it would probably hit a lot of people on the way to the cafe!)

Q. 5 things you would do if you were suddenly a billionaire
1. Invest
2. Buy a SWEET house in the Village
3. Travel Travel Travel
4. Buy houses all over the world so when friends or family vacation, they have a free place to stay
5. Open a cupcake shop

Q.5 Jobs I have had
1. Cashier at the local grocery market in my hometown
2. Babysat WAY too many kids
3. HR Generalist at Nicholas and Company and now at LeFrak Organization (many people wonder what that entails: I pay all the insurance bills, enroll new team members in insurance, help with recruiting, do new hire orientation with all new hires, etc.)
4. I worked at USU; calling people as asking for money...that was rewarding!
5. Worked at a scrapbook warehouse getting the orders out to avid scrappers.

Q.5 Things you don't know about me...
1. I have never had a piece of fried chicken. I've never picked up a chicken by the bone and just tore into it. And, I think that's something worth bragging about!
2. I LOVE info-mercials. I get so intrigued by the products and want to buy them all.
3. I can't drive a manual car. or truck.
4. I don't like wearing clothes that I just bought until JUST the right time. I don't like just bringing them home, tearing off the tags, and wearing them the next day. I feel like it needs to be for a special occasion.
5. I love Rachel Ray's 30-minute meals, but can't really stand Rachel Ray.

Q. 5 places I have lived
1-Grantsville, Ut
2-Logan, Ut
3-Sugarhouse, Ut
4-Orem, Ut
5-Queens, NY

Anyone who wants to do this can! I love reading them, so I tag everyone.

3 comments:

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

I can't believe you have never picked up chicken by the bone and tore into it. Mad props to you. Can we hang out soon.

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

The good ole days..cruising down main and stoppin at the way station. How I remember all that like it was yesterday.