Tuesday, February 5, 2008

House (Ok, Apartment) Guests






We had a great week with Utah friends! Heidi and Pam and myself met at Utah State where we just so happened to be roommates. We knew we had a great bond the minute we met. We LOVED 15E and will never forget the memories there!

Pam is going to be serving a mission in March, so we wanted one last hoorah to say good-bye...luckily, they chose my neck of the woods.

We had a great time shopping, eating, and sightseeing. We saw Mary Poppins on Broadway. The special effects are AMAZING (I mean, I am 26 years old and I am still baffled at Mary pulling the lamp out of her bag!!!)

Jed's brother, Heber is visiting as well. All three of them are friends, so it made for a very fun weekend! And, to top it all off, our local football team won a little game called the SUPERBOWL!
Thanks for coming friends! We had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Um.. .Hi heather eastman! I stumbled across your blog and I LOVE It! It looks like you guys are doing great out there in the City! How is everything going? Fill me in.... I also have a blog, jakeandwhitney.blogspot.com