Thursday, February 21, 2008

Zip-a-dee-do-da

I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. Jed and I celebrated with pizza, ice cream, and our apartment. We had a really nice time! It was good to be with Jed and remember all the reasons I love him.
Jed knows I have been itchin to get out of the city lately...I've really just wanted to get up and go and explore the surrounding areas, but, without a car it's a little difficult. So, he gave me...ZIPCAR! I am excited to see if I still know how to drive! This just means many more blog posts on our East Coast adventures .
Also, another fun Valentine's present...our wedding album is complete. So, after 7 months, we now get to see what our wedding looked like through someone else's eyes. You can check out the proofs by going to www.swensenphotography.com, Enter Site, Proofing (top right tab), Albums, H.Thompson wedding, and the password is heather. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Those were some hot wedding pictures. love them, and especially i loved your flower arrangements and colors --- fun to see how great it turned out....you guys are the cutest couple!!!!
oxxxoxoxoxo

Kage said...

GORGEOUS PHOTOS...thanks for sharing.