Saturday, February 23, 2008

5K


This May I will be participating in the Revlon Walk/Run 5K for women battling cancer. I am running in honor of my grandma Colleen who lost her battle to lung cancer. This is an ugly disease that affects too many people! 

I have set myself a small goal of $500. I really don't like asking for money, but I do like people to support a good cause. 

If you wish to donate, please let me know who you are honoring. 

Do it for those women in your life who are fighting. 

Click here to donate. 



4 comments:

Jessie Jo said...

Sounds like fun, and it makes it even more special when you have someone special in mind to work hard for. Good luck!

Kelly said...

Hi cute couple!! I just want you guys to know that I love the blog! Keeps me laughing!! I havent checked out the old blog-a-roo in a few weeks, what with the 2monkeys I have dangling from me all day. I told Kelly that he needs to go to the DI and buy old key boards just so they can smash them to bits, which is what they do with our current keyboard, hence never getting to go online when they are awake. I love you both and hope to make it out ASAFP!! To quote P. Diddy: "Vote or Die!!"

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

Will you run with me? I can't wait to hang out this weekend!

Max Fam said...

ummm yeah...I remember you, you dork. you were a bridesmaid, remember? Then I never saw you after the wedding! And what? you're married??????? Where did we lose contact? :)
heidi
louisvillemaxfields.blogspot.com