Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanks

I am thankful for

Jed...who makes me happy and complete and a long list of other things
Family...who makes me laugh and makes me want to be a little better
Friends...whose qualities make me want to be like them
Yahoots...who makes me smile every time I see them



Gospel...the simplicity that makes me grateful and thankful.
The newest member of the Thompson family...Zoie


Gym membership...which keeps me sane and not so guilty for eating yummy SF food
Opportunities to live in TWO of the greatest cities in the world...what an adventure


It's a great time to reflect on what makes you happy and thankful...so, what are you thankful for?

6 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Your so blessed sweet lady!

Natasha said...

Oh my gosh, those little ones are ADORABLE! What a fun auntie you are!

Kage said...

Wait, did you and JEd get a dachsie?

Bonnie said...

I'm so thankful for lifelong friends, like you! :)
I love that we grew up together, even though we have never been incredibly close, I love that we keep in touch, and see each other when possible. And, I love that when we get together, we can all have so much fun as lifelong friends!!! Love you Heather!!

The Vaughn Family said...

I'm thankful for some tough but hopefully lifelong lessons I've learned from this 6 MONTH EXPERIENCE we've gone through (didja hear that, Heavenly Father? I've LEARNED THE LESSON! Feel free to pour out the blessings of heaven now!) and I'm thankful for family, no matter how crazy they make me. I'm thankful for friends. Most of all I'm thankful that we all survived the car ride home. It was brutal.

Hillary Mondragon said...

I think Britt's comment regarding family members making her crazy
is geared towards me, isn't it Britt?! Why?? Because I make you put up my Christmas decorations cause I don't feel like it and make you buy me donuts whenever I want one??! Is it? IS IT??!