Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our new digs

After a long grueling battle of apartment hunting, we found a great little apartment that we are liking more and more each day. We are in Lower Pacific Heights which is 20 minutes to Jed's work, and we live above a psychic...all of which makes us happy.



Our hallway that has been revamped into a library/bike rack.


One of the two large closets (this is just off the hallway) that contains 3/4 of our belongings.




Our bathroom. Nuff said.



Bedroom. (I was going to say "where the magic happens" but, thought that was a little too MTVish) so, I am going to say "where we rest our heads" instead.



The dining/living room. Man, will I EVER get rid of those blue pants? I see them and think "you shouldn't wear those if people are going to see you" then for some reason I put them on, have my picture taken in them, and continue wearing them.

Anyways, as you can see, the room needs some accessorizing. But, since only one of us is bringing home the bacon, that will have to wait.




The kitchen. In all it's dishwashing/counter-spacing,/adult size fridging glory.

We are excited to make this place ours!

11 comments:

Natasha said...

AHHHH, Attack of the blue pants! such a cute and homey little apartment! I'm so excited for you! and I see lots of good things in your future. . that's what the psychic downstairs told me anyway!

Hillary Mondragon said...

Looks so cute! Can't wait to see it in person!

Mike and Lisa said...

Your new place looks really nice. Hope you guys are doing good!!

Kristie Larsen said...

oh yay!!! looks like a great apt. i love the nice windows. don't get a lot of that in NY. so glad you are getting settled....in your blue pants ; )

Rachel said...

at least you're in there. the accessorizing is the fun part! cute place...i'm thinking you'll love S.F. It's crazy, but there's lots to love. Check out Charlie's...great restaurant for a nice occasion.

Angie said...

Great place, Heather and Jed! It'll be even cuter when you get your finishing touches on it. Your place always looked great in Woodside. I'm glad you're there. Enjoy SF!!

Lacey Sue said...

So fun!!! I am glad you guys are settling in, the place looks great! How fun!! Hope all comes together quickly for you guys!

Kage said...

How are you already THAT put away? It looks amazing. The windows make me buy that you are actually in SF. Miss you.

The Vaughn Family said...

Yay sis! I'm so happy you are getting settled, the rest of it will come with time!

mb said...

Oh the dishwasher. That does make me jeals. Do you have an elevator? that would make me jealous too. Someday, i tell myself...someday.

It looks great, I like it.

Jessie Jo said...

Congrats!! We should get together blogger friend. We're moving in 3 weeks. Hope you are enjoying the bay area,