Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Frisco

Well, here we are three weeks later...living and loving San Francisco.

We are right back into living our normal lives again...no more sleeping on air mattresses or eating cereal out of tupperware bowls. We have settled in quite nicely. Jed is enjoying work and I am enjoying spending his hard earned money to get this apartment JUST the way we want it before we move again in 10 months (don't worry, we are still going to be in SF)

We have been able to do a little exploring, lots of walking (btw...we will take the 4th story walk up over these SF hills ANY day of the week), FREE tennis...and, after a 2 year hiatus, I must admit that we were quite pleased with our performance.

Jed has died and gone to photog heaven. I think that's the real reason we moved...NYC photos were getting a little mundane. Needed to switch things up a bit. :) I'd say from the pic below that it may have been worth it.



We are happy to be here and can't wait to get to know this city a little more!

7 comments:

Kage said...

Hi! Miss you!

Kristie Larsen said...

This photo is GORGEOUS! As is your new banner! So happy to see you soaking up all the stuff around you. i think switching it up has proven to be just the ticket. but we do still miss you. has it already been three weeks!?

Hillary Mondragon said...

I am crossing my fingers, toes and eyeballs that we can see your new digs first hand at Thanksgiving!

Natasha said...

Ok, I thought that picture was a painting! Kudos Jed! Keep up the good work! LOVE the post. Wish I was there. When can I come for a visit?

mb said...

HEY. I resent that NYC photos become mundane. I don't believe it!! But, that pic is pretty, so good job.

Also, I'm giving myself a shout out for taking the banner pic! whoo! so fun that was.

Karly Herrera said...

I left my heart in San Fransisco! AMAZING SHOT!

Rachel Hagen said...

This sounds like us right now. Except we slept on our air mattress one night; and my pregnant, moving-boxes body couldn't handle it. We are, however, still couchless. Didn't know you guys are only in your cute place for 10 months!? At least you're still going to be in SF right? RIGHT? Didn't know you guys played tennis too. Mick's a big tennis player. Me, not so much. They should get together. Anyway, love your blog, and am glad we're friends. Thanks for welcoming me so warmly :)