Thursday, December 3, 2009

f/4 Holiday Celebration

All apologies for the self-promotion peeps. Can't help myself sometimes. Who am I kidding? You're used to it from me, right?

Anyway, me and the boys are doing our part to spread a little holiday cheer over at f/4. Each of our "One Photo Per Day" photos is Christmas-themed for the next little while. Think of it as a way to see the holidays through three sets of eyes--er--lenses. Bonus is you can use any of the photos as e-Christmas cards if you're so inclined. Go modern. Go green. Whoah--I sound like a San Fransiscan.

Just click on the "Send as E-Card" link underneath any photo. Include a personalized message. Send to multiple email addresses. It's easy.

Good news--it's free. That's right, f/4 is recession-friendly.

Happy Holidays everyone!

3 comments:

Kristie Larsen said...

ok... i love the holiday Ecard you are doing. its really cool.

On a separate note.... my bloglines showed 2 posts for this blog and pulled up your f/4 holiday celebration post AND heather with the naked cowboy! But for some reason on your actual blog it is not to be found. what gives? And why oh why would you want to stand so close to that naked man? i want to hose down myself with sani.... so so funny!

Rachel said...

What a great idea!

Natasha said...

self-promote away my friend, self-promote away! No shame here! I think I am going to send one of your pics as an e-card. . .maybe one of us as a family, or I might take one of YOUR family and photoshop us into it! HAHAHa wouldn't that make for a laugh!