Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Utard

A glimpse into our Utah trip.

Heather:
Organized my mom and dad's basement for three full days. (Some call it a chore, I call it a treat.)
*I'm SO disappointed that I didn't get a picture...it was a lot of work!

Celebrated my sweet niece, Taytum's, first birthday party
(Seriously, is she a pumpkin or what???)
Spent the night in Idaho at the elder Eastman home
(With a few mechanical difficulties to make things exciting)







Ate WAY too much food (that line appears in my blogs WAY too much!)

Spent some good quality time with friends (and their cute kids)

Spent some great quality time with the family (nieces and nephews are getting cuter by the day!)

Celebrated the 4th of July with a parade, carnival, BBQ and fireworks. (I bet no one else can say the same thing, right???)

Had an excellent flight home that arrived an HOUR early (then we waited on the tarmac for an hour, but no complaints here!)

Jed:
Golf

Work has hit me straight between the eyes since I've been back...which means we need another vacation. Guess we'll go to the BAHAMA'S for a two year anniversary hoorah!








*Picture us 6 shades tanner when we return home!



4 comments:

Hillary Mondragon said...

I am melting over the pic of Tay...not so much the twins. Don't get me wrong, they are just as adorable, just slightly silly...

RyAnn Thompson said...

Love all the pictures! Sounds like you guys had a blast...still bummed we missed you...guess we need to play a NY trip!

mb said...

Cute babies. Are you a twin? Or does your sister just look alot like you?

sheri said...

Heath-
The three windows behind your picture with Jed is where the fire broke out on Monday. Another first few weeks of shuffeling the students around to other schools. 30% damage to the godd ole'GES.