Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bahamavention - Day 2

Captain's Log - The Bahamas - Paradise Island - Day 2.

Day 2 was a good one. For one it is our actual anniversary. For two, Hill and Kell arrived! We got right in our swimsuits and headed straight for the lazy rivers to end all lazy rivers. It was 2 miles of windy, curvy, rapid-ee fun. I could spend the whole vacation there.

Jed took a "leap of faith" and went down the STEEPEST water slide I've ever seen. Another check mark on the man card for my husb!

After the fun in the sun we headed to Carmines--a little taste of home away from home. Good food, great company, plenty of leftovers, yum.

We finished the night hanging out on the beach.

We relaxed ...


Kelly hunted for seashells ...


Jed posed for the camera ...


so did Hill and I ...


Hill and Kell--er--held hands ...


And we all watched the beautiful Caribbean sunset.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are the most GORGEOUS pics! I love the colors of the sky, the sand, the water, your fabulous summer garb...beautiful shot of you and Hill! I'm just jealous!!! Have a GREAT rest of your trip and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Natasha said...

I'm glad to see that Jed is still getting marks on his "I am a manly man" card! Glad you are having a fun time. Wish I was there! Live it up for us! Viva la Bahamas!

RyAnn Thompson said...

Pretty!


and a tad bit *jealous*


Glad you are all having fun!!!

Bonnie said...

Oh my!!!! I'm so jealous! Your pictures are all so beautiful! I love the on of you and Hill, the colors couldn't have been more perfect! You are such babes!! Love ya! Happy Anniversary!

Kristie Larsen said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It looks absolutely heavenly. congrats. can't wait to see your tan!