Monday, June 8, 2009

Play Ball

I guess sometimes it pays to be a corporate monkey. I scored two free tix to the Yanks game tonight from work--and they were great seats. It was awesome to see the new stadium. In true Yankee fashion, it's over-the-top in niceties. The place was great, the company was awesome, the game was fantastic. A couple great plays from Jeter, a home run from Damon and Jeter, and A-Fraud didn't do jack (not that I would ever actually root against anyone). Oh, and the Yanks won--5 to 3.

A few pics of the evening.

The Hall of Fame (I'm not sure it's actually called that).


The vendors (hawt dawgs, cold beah heah!)


Uncle Buck showed up . . .


The view.


The seats.


My favorite Yankee.


5 comments:

Hillary Mondragon said...

Hey! That's my favorite Yankee too!!

Kage said...

Jason was there too. Same deal, corporate connections...and he brought home those same hats for the girlies.

mb said...

What the? Scott works the same company and I haven't been to any Yankee's games!? What the heck. Bitter, party of one - ME.

Ty and Whit said...

Oh I'm such a yankee's fan! (ok really i'm a Jeter fan) :) I haven't been to a game in the new stadium yet, looks awesome! Sounds like it was a great evening.

PS i saw your comment on mine :) thanks!

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

I like the new blog name and header. oh, and if that is old news i am sorry. Nice photos by the way.
- Cardon