Monday, March 3, 2008

Twelve things you didn't know about the Eastmans

Here is the infamous tags and truthfully, I love reading them and hope you enjoy ours...

#12. I called Jed "Jet" for the first 15 minutes of our relationship. I thought "this kid has such a rad name"...then I found out it was Jed and love it even more! He called me Heidi twice that night.

#11. Our first date was Death Cab for Cutie concert, then a Dave Mathews Band concert, then Ben Harper. Jed also invited me to the Format concert. I normally would have made up an excuse to not go, but I just said "no, and I can't think of a reason, I just don't want to go."

#10. Jed loves when I say "let's get a treat" unfortunately that is after every lunch and dinner.

#9. I knew Jed loved me when I was SOOO sick and he took care of me; made me soup, bought me Sprite, and season one and two of Grey's Anatomy.

#8. Heather doesn't like fruit in anything but fruit. No pineapple on pizza, I don't like pie, no fruit flavored ice cream. Just fruit by itself. And, other weird food things: No mixing savory and sweet and no mixing hot and cold.

#7. We watch Jeopardy EVERY night together. We are sources of useless knowledge!

#6. We both share a common dream of being the first couple weighing less than 200 pounds to be on the Biggest Loser.

#5. We miss Peanut Butter/Oreo shakes from Stans in Provo as much as we miss our family!

#4. We aspire to be restaurateur's when we are older...the name we have chosen is "mama and papa bears" (we are open to suggestion for name changes :)

#3. Jed snores.

#2. Heather sleeps like a rock and does not notice #3.

#1. Heather's 26, Jed's 28, but their lives didn't start until July 21, 2007

5 comments:

Eric Eastman said...

Nice!

Steph said...

love it, love you two, and wish we could get together sometime soon!!! we want to take a cruise with ya'll, jeff and emily, josh and court --- now if we could only arrange our schedules so it will work!!!
xoxoxox

Jessie Jo said...

I agree, fruit by itself! Especially not cooked! Unless it's grilled pineapple,yum!

Tay and Teigan said...

love it! ya'll are awesome.

Tay and Teigan said...

and i'm glad you are still watching jeopardy :)