Saturday, January 5, 2008

Feeling Great in 2008




Hello 2008! Can you believe it's a New Year? Where has the time gone?
Highlights of '07: Getting married, moving to NYC, blogging about it!
For NYE we did NOT go to Times Square. Between Jed and my bladder, we would have been in sorry shape as once you are "in line" at TS, there is no getting out on NYE (love all the abbreviations (or abbr hee hee))
We did attend a very fun party at our friends, the Gabriels, in Long Island City. We made homemade pizza (Barefoot Contessa really knows her pizza dough) and we played a game called Pekono...thing Bingo with face cards. It was a lot of fun. Jed and I made it to 12:01 then we were ready for bed!
Resolutions for Heather include trying something new each month...this doesn't mean trying Indian curry, but more like learn to swim, master the sewing machine, and other life altering changes.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Send us that pizza dough recipie! Kim's family does a recipe blog @ quickfixfromcoolchicks.blogspot.com. Send it to us and we'll post it if you want. You should always share.
Matt and Kim Eastman

akdoxey said...

Heather, I just found your blog! I think you commented on mine and I thought you were a different person. You're totally a NYer if you use abbr's! And I'm so glad you saw the mini MJ, I love that guy.

Pam said...

you look like hillary in a lot of these pictures!