Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yee-Haw!!!



You haven't lived in NYC until you stroll past the NAKED COWBOY in Times Square.

Jed and I found the NC while looking for an apartment, pre-marriage, over the summer. You would have thought it was Tim McGraw himself by my excited reaction!

I just thought it was a fun picture to share with you all. Luckily Jed was a good sport and snapped the photos. Oddly enough, he wouldn't let me take his picture with him...

And, all of you parents with small children and young boys, keep them away from the Naked Cowgirl. It's like the Naked Cowboy with less class....and less clothing! YIKES.

Can't wait for our friends to come and search for the NC in NYC in a few weeks! I sure hope with this cold weather he is donning more than his boots!

Giddy-Up!

3 comments:

Kage said...

EW GROSS!

I saw him on some court show while I was flying from LA to NYC and he and his girlfriend were in a domestic dispute about his desire for a webcam in their bedroom. He is really full of himself in an unattractive way, which I guess you might have to be to be the Naked Cowboy. You are one brave lady b/c that is a New York thing that I will NEVER DO!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

And yes I have spied some pasties on Naked Cowgirl, also steer clear of her.....whoa.

Natasha said...

I need to go with you into the city! you find all the fun NY stuff! I've been here 2 years and have YET to spy the naked cowboy!

The J's said...

I wanna meet naked cowboy. He looks AWESOME!! Does he sing songs? We have got to get out there and see you guys. If not for our anniversary, we'll come soon. The more I read your blog, the more attractive New York is. I have got to see the "madness" that goes on daily. Love ya!