Thursday, December 27, 2007

A VERY Merry Christmas!

Jed and I had our FIRST married Christmas together in New York City. We had a great day...had a nice breakfast and dinner, watched LOTS of movies, and best of all OPENED PRESENTS! I REALLY dropped the ball this Christmas. It's not easy to try to outdo my husb, and the gift exchange proved that again! Jed got me a VERY nice gift of an iPhone and a "congratulations for getting a new job" gift of a purse (maybe had to do with me leaving the interview and my $5.00 purse broke in his office???) I got Jed some jeans (ZZZzzzzz) and some fun stocking stuffers. His favorite? Holiday Origami kit.
We hope you all had as much fun, love, and happiness on Christmas as we did!

1 comment:

Tay and Teigan said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous holiday! Are you loving your new phone? I thought about ya'll when we were watching the ball trip all the way over here in Utah... did you make to Times Square? Happy New Year!