Monday, April 26, 2010

Say Hello to Our Little Friend

We went to Utah last weekend. We came home with a dog. Her name's Frankie. She's a weiner. She's mini. She's freakin' awesome.

My favorite things so far about Frankie:

1. She's a willing photographic subject

2. She likes to watch me work . . . secretly

3. When anyone around her gets nervous or upset I can say "Frankie says relax"
4. She likes to play ball

About #4. She's not very good at it yet. We're blaming the ratio of the ball's size to her.


We're really excited she's part of our family!

16 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

So cute!!! She is precious!

Bonnie said...

Soooo cute! It actually makes me want a dog... for like a second. Lol!

Rachel Hagen said...

oh this is too exciting!!! Frankie is so stinkin cute!! When can Pixi and Frankie get together for a play date?

RyAnn Thompson said...

ha! Too cute! I love the pictures and video of her....she really is sooooo adorable and such a good little traveler!

sheri said...

Looks like a good fit! Hopefully you will be saying that tomorrow when you both get home from work! Hide your shoes!Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You'll think a baby's easy after having a dog:) It was good to see you this weekend!

Kage said...

Story please? b/c she's not a puppy right? So cute.

mb said...

That is just the cutest dog I have ever seen. Scott and I dogsat a dachshund a few months ago and immediately contemplated getting one.

Christina said...

Jed - that's awesome! She is adorable. I'm sure Spencer would be super jealous :0)

Kristie Larsen said...

oh no... she is soo soo incredibly cute! the perfect dog for you, and the ball ain't bad either ; )

Rachel said...

She's adorable (and looks very clean...that's a plus!)

MUNKSTOWN said...

she is soooo cute! I am jealous! I always wanted a dog like her.

Chelsi said...

soooo cute!!! I LOVE weiner dogs! She is adorable.

pam said...

Cute! Nice video Jed!

maWeesa said...

spencer just sent me this link.. so cute!! where did you get her? i want another one so bad! have fun with your baby!

Tay and Teigan said...

Oh she is cute! How fun. Love the video.