Sunday, May 2, 2010

One Big Happy Family

We made the 12-hour drive to Utah last weekend for my sweet great-grandma Hopie's funeral. She was 91 years old and lived a good, charitable life. We drove with Jared and Ryann (my bro and s-i-l) to go and celebrate her life.



After a nice service for Hopie, we had a LONG list of to-do's in Utah. All of which included family time. Which I love.

-Dinner at Maddox' which was AWESOME!!!
-Nieces soccer games
-Bowling
-BBQ and Breakfasts
-Jed sitting in place of the engine in my dad's truck. Man card...check



We are lucky to have such great families and love them all so much!

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

I love your family- always have. You guys are awesome! :) Glad you got some needed family time!

Chelci said...

That is such a great pic of Hopie! I wanted to be there so bad, I was sad that I couldn't get out of school... Glad everything went well, missed seeing you all!
Chelci

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

signing off Grandma Hopi. I know i don't know her, but i miss her, and you telling me all your funny stories. xoxo