Monday, December 14, 2009

Crabby

Apparently it's crab season in San Francisco.

My brother, Jared and his wife, RyAnn have been a great help at getting us settled in San Francisco. They have lived here a little over 4 years (I think?) and have an annual crab fest...and this year we joined them!

We had a feast of sweet crab, caesar salad, mini grilled cheese, pasta salad, bread, homemade cocktail sauce. Let me wipe the drool off the keyboard real quick. Ok, I'm back.

We also played some games, listened to Christmas music, took Christmas card photos, and just enjoyed being with family. We are lucky to have them show us the Northern California ropes.

5 comments:

Jed Eastman said...

For the record I was not upset when the above picture was taken nor at any time during the evening ... although, I was pretty crabby. Sorry, couldn't help it.

Hillary Mondragon said...

I am so glad you guys can enjoy each other company so much! I sure wish I could be there for the company, but not for the crab...you know me.

sheri said...

Yum, crab in San Fran is soooo good! Try out that gift card to Swan's pretty quick! Order the Seafood salad, Jared will try to tell you to get the oysters. GAG!

Robbie and Mindy said...

Rocky said, "Eew that's yucky" when he seen the crab in Jed's nose.

Sharon said...

I love your blog, Heather! I am so jealous of all the amazingly fun things you and your hubby get to do together!