Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hot Dog!



We went to the Dachshund Friendship Club festival today (ie. the wiener dog festival) and I LOVED it!!!
We had a wienie dog growing up (RIP Kaizer Max Whilhelm) who was THE best dog. Ever since, I've had a slight obsession with the long bodied dogs.


We saw dogs dressed up (my favorite was a hot dog...unoriginal, but adorable!), long haired, short haired, dappled, black, red, brown, mixed, etc. I loved all equally (well, the dappled ones were on the bottom of the favorite list, but still...)
I'm so glad we went and can only hope one day we'll come back with a little wienie of our own.

3 comments:

akdoxey said...

That sounds like a rip-roarin good time. When are you heading out? Pretty soon right? I'd really like to arrange to see you guys some time. Maybe in CA or UT in December? Anyway, good luck with moving, wish we were there to help you.

Kage said...

Wait. Stop. Hault. I thought this meeting was in April. That's when we went. Is it now twice yearly?

maWeesa said...

SO fun to run into you guys!! Jed sent me some of his pics.. I love them. Good luck with the move...