Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blaze!

MUAH HA HA


We are in full force fall in NYC. We were so excited to hear about The Blaze from this little lady.



Over 4000 pumpkins lit with white lights, hoards of people (yet, not annoying...except one girl behind us trying to impress her boyfriend by talking loud (and, this is coming from me who is the queen of loud, so I know about loud talking) so, I had to get a tad bit New York on her and gave her a look that said "me and my husb are trying to enjoy some Halloween festivities, and it'd be a lot more successful if I didn't have to hear about how your hairdresser mistook your request for an a-line symmetrical cut into blunt bangs") I digress.

The town (Croton-on-Hudson...Isn't that name adorable?) had a definite charm about it. It was such an amazing production and we are happy we were able to visit.



Jed pretty much died and went to picture heaven, and I could put EVERY single one on the blog, but that may make for a post overload...so, I'm posting some of our faves.


It was absolutely incredible and we encourage anyone who can get their kiesters to Westchester county to DO IT!!! We had a great time.

2 comments:

Kristie Larsen said...

I am SO jealous. I still don't know how you scored tickets... you must tell me the secret cause living here sure didn't help me out.
love that you guys got to go. What a perfect fall outing!

Kim said...

I love all the pictures. It looks like so much fun back there. LIVE IT UP HEATHER!!!