Friday, October 2, 2009

60 Things Update


It's been a while since we've talked 60.

Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE crossing things off a list (any list; grocery shopping, To-Do, I do not discriminate)

Thing's we've crossed off:
PB cookie at Levain Bakery
Business lunch at Del Frisco's (SO GOOD!!!)
Hang out at Brooklyn Bridge and Promenade
Get a picture with the NYSE bull

Had a BBQ @ the Brenchley/Webbs (not exactly a BBQ (crappy weather) but dessert instead)
Eat at Grimaldi's pizza
Eat at Bangkok Tasty
Eat at Carmines

An awful lot of eatings been going on!

We (Jed) crossed a few of these off while playing tour-guide to his parents. We were glad they were able to see where we live and how we live.

Next 60 Things in 60 Days: Wiener Dog Festival!!! It's been on my list of things to see before I die.

2 comments:

Hillary Mondragon said...

Question: Can I donate a weanie dog to be in the festival...one that dosent listen and pees on grocery bags left on the floor maybe?

The Vaughn Family said...

Hee hee, I was looking at this with Lainee, and she said in a shocked voice "Is that bull real?" When I told her no, she said "Phew, that was a close one for Jed." haha