Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And the list goes on


GoodBye #51, #52, and #12

I hope we all had a nice, relaxing, unlaboring labor day (weekend.)

Our weekend in a nutshell:

We started by stocking up on old candy at the Economy Candy Store. I was like, well, a girl in a candy store. (ba dum pum) If anyone knows me, knows I LOVE candy! I got the best little licorice nibs at this place.

Thanks to our great friend, we were able to hang out with her and her boys and spend a day in the county of Dutchess. The day consisted of:

Peach picking
Great Mexican food in Poughkeepsie
Visiting the Vanderbilt mansion (in Hyde Park) which was really cool! I love hearing about history and wished I had a FRACTION of the moolah that those VB's have.
Dairy Queen Blizzards

We spent the actual Labor day taking some pics of the cute Brenchley family, having a few snaps taken in return, watching TOO MUCH U.S. Open (which makes Jed very happy), shopping, eating grilled corn on the cob and a cuban sandwich here (which makes Jed even happier.)

5 comments:

Kristie Larsen said...

such a great picture. you guys are so stinkin cute.

Karisa said...

how dreamy you both are. love the picture. . . and your 60 in 60 updates

Kelly said...

That is such an adorable pic of you two!

heber said...

Heather can you please teach me how to dress...I mean seriously every pic you look so stinkin cute! I'm happy to be related to you :) Darling couple! (this is carley not heber...)

Sadie said...

Hi Heath! You guys look so great! Love the outfit :-) Such an adorable pic of both of you! HOpe you guys are doing well!