Sunday, August 3, 2008

Family Pics




My family has been planning Family Pictures for THREE years now. This means before I was married, before my sister had THREE children, before my brother was hitched, before Lil Ash was born...so, there were a LOT of developments in the (prior) Thompson household. 
My sisters and I had a running joke for the three years as to what to wear...if there was ever a lull in the conversation it ALWAYS turned to "so, what should we wear for family pictures" Apparently three years wasn't enough time, because we didn't decide until last minute, but I think it turned out great. 

5 comments:

sheri said...

WOW! What a good looking family! It was so fun to have all of you here, it may never happen again for a few months, anyways! Loveyoumissyou!

Mike and Lisa said...

Those pictures turned out so dang cute!! I like the the colors you are wearing. That is fun that all of you were able to get together.

Rachel said...

darling pictures...fun to see your whole family.

JaReD said...

I noticed the angels in the family dressed in white...

Sharon said...

What a great family you have! They turned out great. Our family is always trying to plan a family picture as well....but as soon as we get one another baby is born!