Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Updating

Sorry we are behind! Here are some updates in our lives:
#1. I was a victim of downsizing. I am no longer working at Detica...this is a good thing! I am so excited to find a job where I feel that I am contributing...and, they are paying me until the end of the year, so I am not feeling so rushed to find a job (don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!)
#2. Jed's brother has been visiting for a couple of weeks, so we have been entertaining him.
#3. We prepared our Thanksgiving dinner last night...we had a great turkey, potatoes/gravy, green bean casserole, stuffing, etc. It was fun to conquer such a feet in such a small area in less than 2 hours.
#4. I made my first attempt at cinnamon rolls...they turned out really tasty but looked less desirable!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I am glad they turned out tasty!!

Jessie Jo said...

I also just ATTEMPTED cinnamon rolls, yours look & most likely tasted A LOT better than mine!