Thursday, November 8, 2007

Jedders

Reasons why I appreciate Jed
1. He's a VERY hard worker...sometimes I get selfish and want him all to myself, then I remember that PWC likes him just as much as I do...AND, they pay him!
2. He carries the laundry to and from the laundromat...clothes get freaking heavy!!!
3. He's so funny. He makes me laugh all the time.
4. He always has nice and encouraging things to say to me.
5. He rationalizes why we NEED new clothes, with me.
6. He is an amazing navigator...he always walks me through uptown and downtown and helps me figure out how to get places.
7. Because he brought me to this crazy amazing city!

5 comments:

Jessie Jo said...

This makes me think of all the reasons I appreciate my dh. Thanks!

Kage said...

I like being around you and Jed because you love each other so much, and it's a nice to be around.

Natasha said...

Those are 7 very good reasons to like Jed.

Hillary Mondragon said...

Reasons I Like Jed As A Brother-In-Law: He makes Heather laugh (and me too!) he is always down for a good junk food-fest, He is very helpful, he loves my girls almost as much as I do, and he's always willing to watch the Food Network. Miss you guys! CANT WAIT for December 12th!!

sheri said...

Sweet! Jed? Let's hear from you
Love you guys!