Saturday, November 24, 2007

Macy's Day Parade


This year we celebrated Thanksgiving a little bit different. We started off our morning at 5:15am, met friends at Central Park West and 66th Street, and were ready for...the Macy's Day Parade!!! It was SO much fun. I love parades, I love holidays, and I loved sharing it with Jed!

Heather's favorite floats/participants:
Thanksgiving turkey, a girl dressed up as a cinnamon roll, and of course, Santa Clause






Jed's favorite floats/participants:
McDonald's shoe car, the marching bands, and of course, Dolly Parton



3 comments:

Kage said...

My mom called during the parade and said the Pilgrims on top of the Turkey had just gotten engaged!

Sadie said...

I'm so jealous!! I have always wanted to go to the Macy's parade! Looks like you guys are having a blast :-)

Tay and Teigan said...

How fun! I saw bits and pieces of it while I was getting ready but how great to be there in person! What family came into town? Are you coming to Utah at all for Christmas? And yes, we are SOOO lucky, all cheese aside... we got good ones. Glad to see ya'll are having so much fun out there.