Sunday, August 19, 2007

Good News and Good Views





Hello Everyone! Jed and I just got back from a fun filled weekend in Washington DC. When I say fun, I mean Jed had class from 8-5 and I stayed in the room the majority of the day. Ha ha. It was actually nice to just hang out and not have anything to do.

The good news: I GOT A JOB! I am so excited. The job is with a Technology/Business consulting group called Detica. They seem to have a simliar enviornment and culture that I was used to at my previous job, so it's nice to have something appear normal to me. I start on September 4. My favorite perk? They go on a company trip every year. They just got back from ROME!!!

The good views: The pictures of Jed and I in our nations capitol. Hope you enjoy.

PS. Don't forget to vote! :)

2 comments:

Hillary Mondragon said...

Congrats again on the job-I would like to be the first to personally request to go on the next company vacation as your personal assistant. The pics were fun to see-reminded me of my trip there-and I'm glad your visit to Ford's Theatre turned out better than Mr Lincoln's. Well, Love you both and keep the pics coming! Love you! P.S. Was already planning on "Rocking the Vote" as kids call it these days.

Eric Eastman said...

Congrats on the job!