Friday, March 20, 2009

Everything Green



I'm a little late, but still going to give you a run-down of this day:
Normal Day at Work
Didn't see the parade (Jed caught a minute of it...loved the bagpipes)
Lots of Green
Even more Drunks
I saw a mustache dyed green, a man wearing green spandex from head to toe, a girl passed out on the sidewalk (keep in mind it's 1:00 in the afternoon) and lots of "kiss me I'm Irish" shirts.
For dinner, I enjoyed a corned beef and cabbage meal with the rest of the girls in Relief Society. It was delicious.
For all the rest of us, it's just another day. The Irish/wannabe Irish, it was a day (and I'm sure a few days following (ie hangover)) to remember.
PS. Happy 2 year engagement day Jedders...I should get a new piece of jewelry every St. Patty's day to celebrate :)
PSS. My budding photog took that great shot of the ESB on St. Pat's day. Bet you're all GREEN with envy! (Seriously, did I just put that???)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Seeing those (awesome) pics makes me miss New York. Funnest place for a girls' getaway, in my opinion. Food, shopping, food, broadway, food, Naked Cowboy(gross) and did I say food? :)