Sunday, February 15, 2009

Loves Me. Loves Me Not. LOVES ME!!!


It seems a lot of people don't like Valentines Day. I like it. I like the decorating (although, I didn't get mine out this year) and I like the idea that there is an EXTRA special day to show someone you love them...just so happens my Valentines shows me 365 days a year. Maybe that's why I like this holiday so much!
This year Jed has been swamped at work, so I decided that I would plan V-Day. I found some great tickets to a show that I KNEW Jedders would love. We enjoyed a dinner at our favorite diner (I know that doesn't sound too romantic, but we do love it there and it's always good food) and headed to New Town Hall and watched Martin Sexton wail on his guitar. It was an AMAZING performance. I only know the music b/c of Jed and it was really a great live show. We were surrounded by the WEIRDEST lovebirds, but it was fun to people watch (one of our favorite pastimes)
We hope you all had a LOVELY day and had a great time with someone special.
XOXO

6 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

I'm coming to see you!!!!! Billy is having an office there this summer. I'm not moving there for the summer but I'll be coming out to visit a bunch!!! You'll have to show mw around. I'm sure you've found some cool local things to do. Ps. I'm glad he loves you:)

Kim said...

You are to cute and obviously still in love. We miss you at volleyball. Any luck with a job

Kristie Larsen said...

oh. oh. oh. martin sexton.... i am Jeal-ous. that mans got some serious love music. sounds like the perfect Vday!
k

Rachel said...

Just wanted to say hello, since I don't get to do it that often! :) Glad you two had a great V-day. I miss the days when we could plan a nice outing like that...now it's usually a nice take-out and a movie with the kids, which is still nice in its own way. Hope all is well...good luck with the job hunting! :)

Tay and Teigan said...

Sounds amazing! Good food and good music . . . I don't think it gets better than that. Y'all are such cute little lovebirds :).

RyAnn Thompson said...

I <3 Martin Sexton! He is amazing! I am glad you guys had a great time. :-)