Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Street Fair was more than Fair...


Check out the vid and pic that we took at the street fair in Manhattan. This street fair was held on 6th avenue...one block from Jed and my work.
The 4 feet of hair was ridiculous. She had bobby pins sticking up everywhere. Just one of the MANY crazy things we see in the city. As a matter of fact, I am going to make you a list of funny/crazy things we have seen in the city.

1. A sandwhich board sign for a dentist that read "Free Toot Brush" Hilarious!
2. Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny wandering down the street like nothing was wrong
3. A VERY innocent looking Chinese gentleman that slid right off the subway seat because he was drunk. (at 5:30pm)
4. A man in a full body Elmo suit
5. The naked cowboy AND cowgirl. Please keep children and young boys away from her!!!
6. A guy smoking in my face...oh wait, that's everywhere...everyday.

Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm loving your blog. I have to tell you, I laughed out loud at this picture, your face is priceless! And that hair... oh my. Anyway, we have a blog now too! Probably not as exciting as yours because we live in little ol' Lehi and not NYC, but it's fun to stay in touch. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi!
-Rachel