Saturday, September 1, 2007

From Grantsville to NYC






This past week we had a special visitor...HILLARY! Jed and I had Hill come and visit us while I had a few days off before I start work and we needed our twin fix. So, she came out for a couple of days. What did we do you ask? Ate a lot, shopped a lot, walked a lot: What NYC is all about!
We did take a little time out to see Central Park, Washington Square, SoHo, and James Blake. Yes, the U.S. Open is in full swing and we got to see him at a sports shop in midtown. Fun!
For all of you that are coming to visit, Hill said the couch was very comfortable and she only woke up 3 times when the planes flew over the apartment.
Thanks for coming HIll, we had a blast!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey roomies!! I am on Kell's laptop, so this comment may say from Kelly, but it is indeed yours truly-your roommate. Again, I had such a fun time-I really needed a getaway. Thanks for all the fun-I think the only thing that will make me feel better after gorging myself on the big apple is a colonoscopy...but that is a whole other story-one too long to tell in such a short blog allotment. Anywho, I hope that everyone is giving Owen Wilson and his family their privacy in their time of need. I love you guys!