Sunday, December 4, 2011

M-I-C - see ya real soon...

We found the inner kids in us (and a lot of prompting from Hillary and the Dragon crew) and made our way to the Happiest Place on Earth.



I haven't been to Disneyland since I was around, hmmm, 7 or so (ie. I don't remember a THING) and I have to say, it was a pretty great time.




We were the chaperone for our nieces: Ellie, Reese, and Taytum. There were 4 adults and 3 kids and they pretty much ran us to the ground.



The kids were on a hunt for one thing, and one thing only. Princesses. We found all but Tiana. Hillary personally wanted a full refund from Disney himself, but I told her those were the chances we just had to take. Jed and I were on the hunt for one thing and one thing only...the corn dog cart. Best $7.00 we ever spent!

In addition to Dland, we went to the beach, mini golfing, bowling, and to Pink's famous (infamous in my opinion) hotdogs.









Thanks So Cal, you treated us well!

No comments: