Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jed eat's the SF 1/2 marathon for breakfast

Today was race day for Jed. He's been training hard and getting ready for the big dog - Chicago marathon - this October. The SF 1/2 marathon is just part of the training. That last sentence makes me want to barf. Why can't I enjoy running? I did feel the running adrenaline and thought maybe, just maybe I caught the bug and could do a big race...but, I think it was just the free banana and flavored water the runners get afterward. I'm a sucker for swag.



I'm proud that he is working so hard, that the weather was calm, and that I was able to find him at 3 locations WITHOUT using a phone or GPS. Just husband and wife wifi. Guess I could've been a pioneer afterall.

4 comments:

Kristie Larsen said...

YAY! Congrats Jed!!! I love reading about races, and would much rather eat the banana after than run for it. Nice work and good luck in Chicago! Miss you guys!!

pam said...

Nice work Jed! Good luck training for Chicago! Love the wifi comment :)

The Vaughn Family said...

Great job Jed!!!

Eric Eastman said...

Good job guys! You really are an awesome team.