Monday, May 30, 2011

Monterey OK













Ocean, golf clubs, a nice drive from SF = Monterey California.

We love exploring and haven't done near enough in this city. We wanted to "get out of town" and figured a quick day trip to Monterey would do the trick.

We enjoyed 17 mile drive, a quick peek at Pebble Beach (Jed was in heaven!!!), ate an awesome sandwich, spent some time walking around Carmel By the Sea (adorbs) and finished with a pit stop in Santa Cruz for a mind-blowing milkshake. Icing on the cake of a great day.

6 comments:

kc said...

Did Frankie take that second picture?? She just barely got Jed in the shot! And I'm loving this pajama dress more and more! Lovesx53

Hillary Mondragon said...

I'm going to start using the word "adorbs"...a lot.

sheri said...

I love when my kids update their blogs! Beautiful pictures! You guys are getting to be famous for your milkshake pictures! You both look great! Love ya!

Kristie Larsen said...

I could use a mind-blowing shake right about now. love the pics! you look happy and healthy!! Miss You!

RyAnn Thompson said...

Love all the new pictures! Looks like you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

Too bad I didn't know yall were coming I would have come by and say hi! Hopefully you brought your lil pup to Carmel dog beach and let him run. We heart Monterey so much, we don't want to leave!