Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Sober Girls Guide to Wine Country

Jed did it again. Made my day. We went on a little outing to Napa Valley this weekend. A quick hour drive from our place in SF. So, what do two people who don't drink do in wine country?

1. Start the weekend off right at Zushi Puzzle.
2. Watch the Olympics Opening Ceremonies in the comfort of Marriotts bed
3. Breakfast at THE BEST diner we've been to yet. And, if any of you have followed this blog, we eat a lot. Corned beef hash NOT from the can, sweet cream pancakes, fresh squeezed oj. Yum!
4. Drive around to see the barren grape vines, but because one of us has an amazing eye, still capture some awesome photos
5. Tour the adorable town
6. Shop at J.Crew outlet. We never leave this place without finding a few deals
7. Make great memories with my favorite person



Did you do something lovely this weekend with someone you love?

12 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute post!

Napa is beautiful!!!

Kristie Larsen said...

Holy Crapa.... that is one purdy Napa.
Happy Valentine's Day Sober People!!!

Noel Family said...

I want to be in California! You stink...stinks! hehehe

Rachel Hagen said...

oh it looks so beautiful!! we need to go there. lovely pics jed!

Laura said...

oh we were going to go there--for some cheese tasting, but decided to just buy some cheese here. Looks beautiful!

Hillary Mondragon said...

Those pics could seriously be a Napa Valley brochure! Jealous about the diner-you know all I live for are my kidsa dna good breakfast!!

Mike and Lisa said...

I love reading about you guys and your adventures! It looks like you had a great weekend! Great pictures!

Tay and Teigan said...

Gorgeous pictures! Look like you had a fabulous weekend. You live in some great places!

sheri said...

I know Jed took a lot more pictures, he should share them with us! Glad it was a nice getaway for the two of you! Lovveyoumissyou!

mb said...

I love it! It look so pretty!!!

Jessie said...

Looks like SF isn't so bad after all. Jon and I...well more so me than Jon because I don't think he really cares, but we have become bloggers. Jon has your emails so I had to leave a comment to let you know!

RyAnn Thompson said...

Awww looks awesome! I want to go! Oh wait, I guess I could because its only a short drive away....and anytime you want to go to Zushi Puzzle I am down...gotta try the best sushi in SF!